1. Durable and Easy to Care For In fact, it is said to be 30% more durable than cotton fabric and long-lasting. You can tumble dry your linen clothes or hang them to dry naturally.
2. Wearing linen clothes is comfortable Comfort is probably one of the most known benefits of wearing linen. It’s perfect or people of all ages, sizes, and shapes.
3. Sustainable fashion Linen is known for being one of the most sustainable textiles available. It has a longer lifespan. It’s environmentally friendly and ethically sourced.
4. Moisture-Resistant, Hypoallergenic And Breathable Linen is very breathable, allows air to move around freely and thus, releases moisture very fast. And it also can absorb dampness up to 20% without even feeling wet.
5. Enhances your fashion statement It enhances your personality as a whole with charm and elegance. Linen is a very stylish fabric and very much in trend today.